The event will cover the next stages of the Horizon 2020 programme, feedback from ongoing R&D projects, a brokerage event for future consortia, a review of the Geothermal roadmap, and presentations from the IMAGE project.
- Paolo Bertuzzi, CEO Turboden
- Christian Boissavy and Burkhard Sanner, Presidents AFPG and EGEC
- Sylvain Brogle, Représentant GEODEEP
- Robert Herrmann, Président Strasbourg Eurométropole
- Marc Kugler, Directeur Général, Groupe ÉS
- Michelle Ramírez, Directora de Geotermia – SENER Mexico
- Philippe Richert, Président Region Grand Est
- Anne Sander, Member of European Parliament
- Virginie Schwarz, Directrice de l’Energie de la DGEC France
- Andreea Strachinescu, Head of Unit for New Energy technologies, innovation and clean coal European Commission
On 25th July 2016, Italian renewables developer Enel Green Power SpA inaugurated its innovative geothermal power plant Bagnore 4, in Tuscany, Italy.
“We are inaugurating a renewable facility among the most technologically advanced in the world, excellence which is completely made in Italy and that we are exporting all over the world, from the United States to Chile, from Germany to Indonesia”, said Enel Green Power CEO Francesco Venturini.
If you are small organisation of less than 10 employees and less than 2 €mio of turnover you can join the Micro-Enterprise Gallery at the EGC2016 exhibition.
You will be able to share a fully furnished booth and display your publications (brochures, leaflets and so on).
This is a great opportunity for your company to be part of EGC, the first geothermal congress in Europe happening every three years.
We can offer you different packages depending on your specific needs.
For further information and prices click HERE.